Google Pixel, Google Pixel 2 and Pixel XL cell phones are among the best Android cell phones of the year from the hunt mammoth – Google; they accompany an entire group of stunning highlights. You can look at all its astounding highlights here ==>> “Google Pixel Phones”. Today we will demonstrate to you how you can without much of a stretch interface a Google Pixel, Google Pixel 2 and Pixel XL telephones’ showcase to your Television. Cool right? 🙂
How To Mirror/Connect any Google PixelPhone To TV Easily
When you plug in a Google Pixel or Pixel XL to your TV, all that is appeared on your telephone screen will likewise show up on your TV. Most TV sets from 2014 onwards and shows accompany Miracast worked in. All my past telephones beginning from my LG G2 through my LG G6 bolstered it locally.
This direct guide will show you how to interface any Google Pixel telephones to TV effectively, and it is completely basic similarly as long as you pursue the means cautiously and utilize the correct application gave here. On the off chance that you pursued the means effectively, the whole procedure should have exactly the intended effect for you. You can likewise Screen reflect other Android gadgets on TV.
When you interface a Google pixel gadget to the TV, you can utilize it to watch Netflix, YouTube or even play rounds of your telephone on the TV while utilizing the telephone as the gamepad; this can be dubious in any case. How about we begin!
- First off, you will need to buy a Miracast dongle for TV. You can purchase one on Amazon
- Next, connect the Allshare Hub to your TV using a standard HDMI cord or cable
- Connect either the Allshare Hub or your TV to the same hotspot or wireless network as the Google Pixel or Google Pixel XL
- Next, you go to Access Settings on the Google Pixel or Google Pixel XL, and then you choose Screen Mirroring, and that is all, the Google Pixel or Pixel XL screen will appear on the TV.
BEST OPTION: Non-Rooted Device: Connect Google Pixel/Google Pixel 2/Pixel XL To TV
- First of all, you need to get a Chromecast hardware. You can get one HERE.
- Next, you connect it to your TV and then install the Cast application (download here), and the icon for the cast app will appear that supports the standard just like Netflix and Google Play Music.
- Make sure the Chromecast & Google Pixel is connected to same WiFi
- Download and Install Chromecast app on the Google Pixel
- Use the Wizard to completely set up Galaxy Note 7 with TV
- Open any app that supports Chromecast, and tap the Cast button within the app to initiate Screen Mirror
Rooted Devices: Wireless Connection Using Miracast
If you have a rooted device, you can connect your smartphone to your TV using Miracast. Miracast won’t work with your Google Pixel or Pixel XL unless it’s rooted.
What is Miracast? It’s a form of wireless HDMI. It lets a device display its screen on a TV or monitor wirelessly. The difference between Miracast and Chromecast is that Miracast doesn’t need an internet connection to work. It forms a direct connection between the two devices.